Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off to the World Horror Convention!

So tomorrow I'm headed out to Salt Lake City, Utah to attend the World Horror Convention, and I'm pretty excited. My main job will be promoting City Slab Magazine and getting our name out there in front of all those literary-minded horror fans and small presses, but I'll also hopefully do a little networking and fun-having into the bargain. Maybe I'll blog my journals after I get back, if anything interesting happens. Or maybe not. Anyway, full report next week!

Oh, and I'll do a full post on this next week too, but I'm planning on reading for the 4th consecutive year at next weekend's Arkansas Literary Festival "Pub or Perish" event. It's scheduled for Saturday, April 5, at Sticky Fingerz in downtown Little Rock, starting (I think) at 7. I have no way of knowing when my turn will come up, but if you're in town and interested, drop on by!

No comments: