Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Parental PR

I don't know why I hadn't mentioned it, but my daughter, Thea, is currently a media star!

Thea's grandma (my mom) is an avid reader of Woman's World Magazine, and after reading their "beautiful baby photos" section for week after week finally decided that, as there was no baby in the world as beautiful as her one and only granddaughter, she would just send in a picture of Thea and show them what a real baby doll looked like.

Well, a few years later they've finally run the photo, and it's on stands now in this week's issue of Woman's World. It's the largest featured photo, too, so obviously Thea's beauty is totally objective. Also, the Democrat-Gazette's Wednesday, January 6 edition apparently has a blurb about it in the B section. Can a commercial/movie deal be far behind?

The picture is of Thea when she was 6 months old, on a background of roses (as her middle name is Rose). So get yourself a copy, and we'll get her to autograph it. (See, I'm already a stage-daddy!)

2 comments:

ThatGreenyFlower said...

Wouldn't have Hell Boy marry her unless she were pretty as a picture, of course.

ThatGreenyFlower said...

P.S. You've been tagged! Please visit me for a weird meme...I thought you'd be a good one due to your rather fabulous book selection.